Joss & Main Exclusive online private sales for the home

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Another Courtland Gate

The Courtland Gate model home in a development near us will probably be closing soon so I hopped over there the other day to get some pictures to share with you all.  I love getting decorating ideas from the model homes.  This house has particularly nice trim work.  I love the extra tall baseboards... wonder if that is a Ryan option?

Here you go!

Family Room...
I love that "window-mirror"
Kitchen/Morning Room...
In my opinion, this is the best change from the Courtland to the Courtland Gate. 
We just have the fridge and a giant wall in this spot instead of the counter and extra cabinets.
Study...
Foyer...
Living Room and Dining Room...
Upstairs...
Master Suite...
Basement...

3 comments:

  1. I love model pics thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting...this will help me as I go forward to add trim to our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tour. Lisa and I actually went through that same house a few months ago out of curiosity. Loved the finished basement and that fridge wall in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

I am so thrilled that you stopped by and I loooove comments! Leave me some love and I will respond shortly. Peace and love – Colette.